Our goMobile clinics are pop-up-style clinics in or near downtown Portland. They’re open to anyone who wants to drop in. The goMobile effort offers a variety of social supports and practical one-on-one guidance with the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) and more.
Scroll down to read about the services we provide and find an upcoming date when we will be in your neighborhood.
Additional health and social services that we and our partners provide:
- Make appointments with primary care providers and coordinate medical, dental and mental health care and appointments.
- Contact OHP and other coordinated care organizations to order replacement member ID cards and update addresses, phone numbers and other information, when needed.
- Identify high-needs clients and offer individualized information, service referrals and care coordination on the spot.
- Check eligibility for Medicare, answer questions and facilitate enrollment.
- Arrange medical transportation and night stays at shelters if needed.