CareOregon works with multiple community partners to help people get health care, housing, employment, education, healthy food and more. Helping just one person or family can make an entire community stronger. It’s something we call the CareOregon Effect.
Please contact us for further information. We welcome your requests for interviews with CareOregon’s experts or our members, for background information or to arrange a guest speaker for your organization.
Becca Thomsen, Communications Manager
Our areas of expertise include:
- Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid)
- Medical homes
- Lean process improvement in health care settings
- Human-centered (a.k.a. user-centered) design in health care
- Member councils and member advocacy efforts
- Innovative approaches to member well-being
- Health care policy
Brand Style Guide
If you want to share information about CareOregon, please
click here to consult our Brand Style Guide for best practices.