If you are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare (which means you are "dual eligible"), we want to make sure you understand the differences between them and how they can work together. So we created this helpful handout.
- Companies in the CareOregon family:
- CareOregon Advantage (Medicare)
- Housecall Providers (In-home primary medical care serioulsy ill or homebound members of our community, palliative care and hospice services.)
- Tribal Care Coordination
- Jackson Care Connect (Jackson County)
- Columbia Pacific CCO (Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties)
- Health Plan Navigation: the basics.
- Have questions or need more information? We’re happy to help. We can walk you, your staff and your organization through a helpful presentation on the basics of Medicaid. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also join the CareOregon Community Advisory Board (COCAB) to share your feedback and help us advocate for increased awareness of health issues and access to care. Find more information on our Community Advisory Board page.