Members share their thoughts, ideas and hopes for health care coverage through the CareOregon Community Advisory Board (COCAB). We conduct focus groups, review community needs and advise CareOregon on member programs, fulfilling our goals by following our mission and vision statements.
The COCAB brings together CareOregon members and community members. Together, they advocate for increased awareness of health issues and for all CareOregon members to have access to care.
- A CareOregon where members’ voices are represented at all levels of the organization.
- Members who are proactive in their health care and at the center of their health care team.
- Members seeking systemic change in health and wellness programs, as well as public policy.
- Services that are widely available and accessible, inclusive, equitable and just.
- Removal of barriers including language and transportation, and honoring cultural practices.
- Increasing health knowledge and wellness through technology.
Meeting agendas and minutes
COCAB meetings normally occur on the third Thursday of each month. To view a COCAB meeting agenda or minutes, click the button and select the date you want. To view a COCAB meeting agenda or previous meeting's minutes, click the appropriate button and select the date you're looking for.